The Professional Outdoor Media Association (POMA) is hosting a virtual one-day event on June 10th from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM that will feature industry marketing leaders from Sig Sauer, Polaris, Black Rifle Coffee Co., Source Defense and Garrison Everest.
POMA RISE (Realistic Improvements, Simple Executions) brings a host of innovative business leaders together to help you kick start growth. Each speaker will deliver both inspirational and creative views on how brands can move forward, as well as three solid tactical recommendations for how organizations can not only survive, but thrive, in the post-Great Lockdown landscape.
These speakers are at the top of their game, spanning specialties in digital marketing, social media, e-commerce, content marketing, traditional marketing and beyond.
- Jason Wright – VP of Marketing, Sig Sauer
- Gray Rentz – Director, Polaris
- Josh Claflin – President, Founder, Garrison Everest
- Baker Leavitt – Founder, Digital Mongoose/BRCC
- Mark Harper – President and CMO, We Are the Mighty
- Chuck Rossi – Cofounder, Open Source Defense