We are looking for people with these key characteristics.
Do you have an appreciation and respect for the outdoor, hunting, adventure, and shooting sports?
Do you have good-to-great writing skills and excel at solving complex communication problems?
Driven to Succeed
Are you always driven to create better work everyday?
When you join Garrison Everest, you’re signing up to help preserve the values and heritage of the outdoors and the second amendment by growing the most innovative brands in the outdoor, hunting and shooting sports industry.
Most outdoor, hunting, and shooting sports companies struggle to communicate clearly and create marketing programs that work. Confusing messaging stalls growth and keeps businesses from reaching their potential. At Garrison Everest, we work with companies to deliver proven messaging and digital marketing programs that work for their business, not against it. When companies communicate more clearly, they will grow—we believe this will advance our traditions, values, and second amendment rights to the next generation of hunting, fishing, shooting, and outdoor enthusiasts.
Every Team Member at Garrison Everest
Wakes Up Everyday Ready To:
We understand that lasting relationships start by knowing and listening to our clients with intuition and responsiveness.
We work hard and put in the time to achieve our client’s goals.
Curiosity, learning, and teaching will help you, our team, our clients, our industry and our heritage grow.
The outdoor, hunting, and shooting sports industry needs the right people to grow its most forward-thinking brands. Through their success, we will be able to pass on our heritage and values to the next generation. We help by creating clear messaging and marketing programs that work to attract, reach, and grow their brands through a business-first mindset. If you are an outdoor enthusiast, a smart communicator, and are driven to succeed and want to join our mission, apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Digital Marketer and Strategist
Most companies in the outdoor, hunting, adventure, and shooting sports industry struggle to clearly communicate their brand and products. Garrison Everest creates proven messaging and marketing programs that help our clients get the growth result they want.
Garrison Everest seeks a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Digital Marketer and Strategist. The Digital Marketing Strategist leads the day-to-day management of email marketing, inbound content strategy, paid media, and influencer marketing campaigns. You will collaborate closely with the client and agency leadership to ensure the needs of the client are met and exceeded.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media, influencers and blogs).
- Manage inbound marketing strategy and implementation.
- Create content in the forms of blogs and help with agency podcast in creating thought leadership materials (i.e., white papers, blogs, webinars, etc.) and writing for SEO.
- Develop email marketing strategies, and implement automation across various email service providers using HubSpot or Klaviyo.
- Assist the media team with media planning and buying for several clients.
- Coordinate SEO opportunities across client accounts that include auditing, recommendations, writing, implementation, and reporting.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Assist with vendor selection and contracting.
- Research marketing trends and stay abreast of current and upcoming technology.
- Stay up to date with outdoor, hunting and shooting industry trends, products and innovations.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost conversions.
- Keep up-to-date with audience preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- Liaise with marketing, sales, design and content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Assist with sales presentations and account-based marketing initiatives
- Assist with press releases
- 2-5 years marketing and advertising or related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write for a variety of mediums, including website, blog, email and social media
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both in a team and independently
- Ability to learn/self-teach new concepts quickly and apply them
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Passion for the outdoor, hunting, adventure and shooting sports
- Passion for reporting, analytics, and results
- 2+ years experience with Klaviyo and HubSpot and/or other related email marketing software
- Hands-on experience running paid advertising campaigns (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Bing Ads, YouTube, Programmatic)
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media and display advertising campaigns (paid media/search, programmatic display/analytics and digital management)
- Knowledge of content management systems like WordPress/WooCommerce, Magento, and Shopify
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Travel and participation in photo and video shoots that include but are not limited to hunting, fishing, gun ranges etc.
Programs we work with:
- WordPress/ WooCommerce
- SEMRush or MOZ
- Mail Chimp
- Google Analytics & Ad Words
- Facebook Business Manager
This is a full-time position reporting directly to senior leadership. This is a semi-remote position; we work eight-ten days at our office space in Franklin, Tennessee — candidates residing in Nashville, Tennessee, are preferred.
The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or advertising (or equivalent experience) related fields and have at least two years of experience in digital marketing and advertising.
The candidate will enjoy high levels of responsibility and autonomy and show an ability for creativity and strategic thinking. Advanced computer proficiency (Apple) is required. We are a growing and mission-focused firm, and our strategists are a vital component of our team.
Garrison Everest offers benefits including ongoing training, travel to industry-based trade shows like SHOT Show, NRA, NASGW and USCCA, health care, retirement plan, paid vacations, holidays, and competitive wages.
This position has been filled.
Please fill out the form below: