BUILD AN OUTDOOR BRAND
BRING YOUR IDEA TO LIFE WITH A PROVEN OUTDOOR BRAND DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
CREATE A MARKETING FOUNDATION
CONNECT WITH CUSTOMERS
You’re not a brand, yet.
BRAND DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
Cut through the clutter to communicate clearly and maximize your business results.
Get a clear and simple brand development plan to align your team and attract customers.
Build the necessary brand marketing assets to grow your brand.
Build Your Business’ Most Important Brand Assets
We utilize a proven brand development process that has been refined over the last 18 years with outdoor brands that will save you time and cost and get your business launched faster.
Our brand development strategy provides you with these 5 key points of brand communication:
- Market and competitor research
- Brand messaging (StoryBrand)
- Creative implementation (logo, web, packaging, email, social media, video and collateral)
- Marketing strategy
- Starting a new company
I’m a start-up and need a logo, business card and website
- Name change
Our name no longer fits who we are
- Revitalize a brand
Our identity does not represent us any longer
- Revitalize a brand identity
Our identity is outdated
- Create an integrated system
Our visual materials do not look the same
- When companies merge
We need a new brand to represent the new company
- When internal teams lack clarity
Our stakeholders and employees lack direction, meaning, and purpose
- Attract talent
We are not attracting the right people
The truth is we live in a branded world. Whether you choose to brand or not—good or bad—a brand exists (or eventually will) that represents your company’s people, products and/or services. Below is a list of why top companies invest in brand development.
- Make it easier for the customer to buy
- Make it easier for the sales team to sell
- Brand clarity and delivery spurs employee motivation
- Increase the value of your company over time
- Brand definition brings clarity to your business goals and direction
- A well-developed brand works for you 24/7
- The brand development exercise creates innovation
- Saves money on future design and advertising costs
- A strong brand creates preference which equals profit
- Attract talented employees
- NEW! Google ranks websites higher that have brand searches
BRANDS WE’VE HELPED
Learn more about Brand Development
4 Ways to Strengthen Your Outdoor Digital Brand
3 “Must Read” Outdoor Industry Digital Marketing Case Studies
Daniel Defense: The 3-Legged Stool of an Effective Firearm Brand Journey
HOW TO GET STARTED
SCHEDULE AN ASSESSMENT
Get an assessment of your product, target market and marketing needs.
DEVELOP YOUR BRAND
Our process will guide you in creating a brand that differentiates and builds a foundation to grow your outdoor business.
SEE YOUR IDEA COME TO LIFE
When you have the right plan, platform and marketing plan, you’ll have the necessary components to grow your outdoor business.