If you had $10-$15,000 dollars to spend on marketing, where would you spend it?
Would you buy some banner ads? Redo your branding? Run an SEO campaign? Do a press release? Put it all on a print ad in Guns and Ammo and let it ride? This is a tough question I get all the time. Most business owners in the firearms, shooting, tech and defense industries struggle with making a determination on what to do when they want to market that they usually just throw up their hands and land on attending a trade show—which doesn’t get them the reach and awareness they are really looking for (at scale) to grow their business.
The below infographic gives you a simple firearms, tech and defense marketing strategy that has been implemented over a thousand times by some of the world’s top brands—and in most cases has quadrupled revenue and has provided a 5x to 8x return on investment. By implementing this simple plan correctly, investing in the long term and committing to improvement, you’ll have a solid marketing program you can build off of for years to come.
By taking the time to clarify your message and figure out these aspects of your brand’s story, you will be able to transform your marketing, attract new customers and stand out in the crowded marketplace.
- Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller
- Take an Online Workshop
- Attend a 2-Day in-person workshop in Nashville
- Download the StoryBrand Marketing Roadmap
- Schedule a call with me, get a clear plan on how stand out in the crowded outdoor, hunting, defense and firearms marketplace
5 KEYS ON HOW TO STAND OUT IN A COMPETITIVE MARKETPLACE
Is your brand getting noticed?
In this ebook, we’ll give you 5 keys for 2019 that will help you differentiate and grow your business. We’ll share why it’s important to have a clear brand message, how to build a website that works, a simple marketing plan, how to gather testimonials the right way and a few marketing tactics that offer the biggest bang for your buck.
- Harvard Business Review: The Curse of Knowledge
- Time: You Now Have A Shorter Lifespan than a Goldfish
- Campaign Monitor: The New Rules of Email Marketing
- INC: 84 Percent of People Trust Online Reviews As Much As Friends
- StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message