We understand that when it comes to your business, everything is on the line. We know you’ve gone “all in” on your dreams and goals and your marketing team has to equally be “all in.”
Getting started with us is easy. Just schedule a call and together we will evaluate your marketing needs and goals to understand your vision for the future. We’ll then create a customized plan based on your goals and how to get you there.
We’ve been apart of several successful start-ups, businesses and brand launches (see our work) and know first hand what it takes, because we’ve been there. As our name suggests, we can show you the way to the top.
Lead by Josh Claflin, Garrison Everest is a Brand Performance and Growth-Driven Marketing Consultancy that focuses on clear brand messaging—and then powers those brands through inbound, influencer and service marketing. We work with top influencers, photographers, videographers, writers and subject matter experts in the industry through our professional network.
Brand Development and Marketing
Founder of Garrison Everest – a brand development, inbound marketing, influencer marketing consultancy—located in Nashville, Tennessee—specializes in the innovation and communication of brands for innovative entrepreneurs, businesses and marketing teams and carries 17 years of branding, product development, design and internet marketing experience.
He has worked across many industries (travel, legal, healthcare, wellness, and energy), but specifically helps companies in the outdoor, tech and firearms industries who are struggling to:
- Develop their brand for sales performance
- Increase targeted website traffic through online channels
- Generate qualified leads and customers
- Grow business with data-driven methods
With a vision and passion for helping organizations unlock their potential—he believes that brands must be simple to be understood, believed in to be motivating, governed to stay true and trustworthy to be worthwhile. He then utilizes inbound/digital marketing and world-class creative to power those brands online. This gives his clients a cost-effective and scalable methodology to grow their businesses and brand, reach new customers and close the loop on sales and marketing activities for maximum ROI.
Russ Minary has been involved with entrepreneurial ventures, marketing, brand development, sales and talent management for over 30 years. He has worked with clients in everything from financial services, healthcare, agriculture, consumer packaged goods, seminars, and training; to advertising, publishing, direct response marketing, food and beverage; and wireless technology. Russ has co-founded, managed and held executive positions with successful businesses, and his marketing and branding experience includes:
- Director of Sales and Marketing for Cellport Systems, the first producer of in-vehicle hands-free cellphone systems;
- Co-founder of TCA, an advertising, branding/position, and direct response marketing firm which formed partnerships with clients including Celestial Seasonings and The Financial Literacy Center (a consumer financial publications company);
- Sales executive with CareerTrack, a seminar training and video company on the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies list (1987);
- Director of Sales for Cellular Solutions, the first producer, packager and direct marketer of cellular phone accessories in the U.S
- Other consulting/client assignments include strategic planning and brand development for firms in financial services, healthcare, banking, oil-field services, publications, non-profits, professional services, and insurance.
Russ is President of On Purpose Enterprises, a provider of talent management and HR consulting services and resources (www.onpurpose-ent.com) to businesses across the US. He attended the University of Nebraska (and has heard almost every Husker joke) and is a member of Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity. He resides in Louisville, Colorado with his wife who is a healthcare professional, and has two sons, a daughter-in-law, and the most adorable grandchild in North America. He enjoys good books, intelligent conversations, good jokes, and puns, learning something new, helping people succeed, walking and enjoying the outdoors, naps, fishing, his career and generally enjoying life.