BRAND STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING CONSULTANTS
Joshua Claflin – President
Indianapolis/Denver Brand Development, Inbound Marketing and Creative Strategy
Founder of Garrison Everest – a brand development, inbound marketing and graphic design consultancy—located in Indianapolis, Indiana and Denver, Colorado—specializes in the innovation and communication of brands for innovative entrepreneurs, businesses and marketing teams and carries 16 years of branding, product development, design and internet marketing experience.
He works across many categories, but specifically helps companies in the hunting, outdoor and firearms industries as well as tech and health/fitness, who are struggling to:
- Develop their brand for sales performance
- Increase targeted website traffic through online channels
- Generate qualified leads and customers
- Enter the digital era of inbound marketing
With a vision and passion for helping organizations unlock their potential—he believes that brands must be simple to be understood, believed in to be motivating, governed to stay true and trustworthy to be worthwhile. He then utilizes inbound/internet marketing and world-class creative to power those brands online. This gives his clients a cost-effective and scalable methodology to grow their businesses and brand, reach new customers and close the loop on sales and marketing activities for maximum ROI.
Specialties: Brand Development, Inbound Marketing, Graphic Design, Web Design/Development and Package Design
Author, Originator of the Brand + People® Concept & Brand Strategist
Originator of the Brand + People® concept, Russ Minary has been involved with entrepreneurial ventures, marketing, brand development, sales and talent management for over 30 years. He has worked with clients in everything from financial services, healthcare, agriculture, consumer packaged goods, seminars and training; to advertising, publishing, direct response marketing, food and beverage; and wireless technology. Russ has co-founded, managed and held executive positions with successful businesses, and his marketing and branding experience includes:
- Director of Sales and Marketing for Cellport Systems, the first producer of in-vehicle hands-free cellphone systems;
- Co-founder of TCA, an advertising, branding/position and direct response marketing firm which formed partnerships with clients including Celestial Seasonings and The Financial Literacy Center (a consumer financial publications company);
- Sales executive with CareerTrack, a seminar training and video company on the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies list (1987);
- Director of Sales for Cellular Solutions, the first producer, packager and direct marketer of cellular phone accessories in the U.S
- Other consulting/client assignments include strategic planning and brand development for firms in financial services, healthcare, banking, oil-field services, publications, non-profits, professional services and insurance.
Russ is President of On Purpose Enterprises, a provider of talent management and HR consulting services and resources (www.onpurpose-ent.com) to businesses across the US. He attended the University of Nebraska (and has heard almost every Husker joke) and is a member of Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity. He resides in Louisville, Colorado with his wife who is a healthcare professional, and has two sons, a daughter-in-law, and the most adorable grandchild in North America. He enjoys good books, intelligent conversations, good jokes and puns, learning something new, helping people succeed, walking and enjoying the outdoors, naps, fishing, his career and generally enjoying life.